Wednesday 7 May 2014

Welcome!

Hi there,

I've set up this blog for one main reason really. I love rugby. I know that's kind of obvious if you've seen the title of this blog, but I'll just confirm you suspicions. So if you're like me, then hang around.


If there's anything of interest in the world of rugby, I'll be trying to take note. I do not have any expertise on the game of rugby, except for the fact that I watch loads of it and take a keen interest in anything going on in the game. You'll be getting my biased opinion on anything going on. So feel free to criticise.


If you like great highlights videos, massive hits and just interesting news stories, then you're in the right place, I'll be trying to keep up to date with everything and update regular. 


Feel free to contact me about what you think I should include or not.


Thanks a lot,


Matt


(also just to get an idea of my leanings, this is my favourite picture from the last few years)



No comments:

Post a Comment